MY FUTURE JOB

 

When I was a child, I thought I would become a veterinary surgeon or a firefighter. When I was at the high school I planned to be a history teacher or a psychology.

Finally, I decided to study Sociology, it’s my fourth year studying this career and I like it too much until now. Honestly, I’m not clear about in which area to work, but definitely it isn’t going to be in an office with a schedule. I like he field work, the idea of work in the area of investigation with a participatory focus captures my attention. I never have been good for statistics and quantitative studies, that requires a lot of computational tools to develop databases, so I prefer to develop qualitative studies.

I wish I can find a work that allows me to develop my profession but not being in an office. I’d like to visit diffent places where I can develop my investigations, so far I have not considered leaving the country.

As for the salary, the truth is I don't have higher expectations. I just hope that I can get my own home and live comfortably and quietly.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT