TV SHOWS AND SERIES

 

When I was a child I'm not used to watch television, and instead I spent many hours immersed in reading, usually enjoying Harry Potter's saga  hahaha.

Since I was a child I really liked The Simpsons, and until today those shows are my favorite cartoons. I am very impressed by the number of years that have remained in force since, despite having more than 30 seasons, they continue to release very funny chapters, and certain current issues. like many people, I am struck by the "premonitory" nature of some chapters hahaha where they have exposed situations that have occurred in real life.


One of my favorites series is Grey’s Anatomy. I like how is connected the private life of the characters with hospital everyday. Also, this series is accurate with the characters life, there are many characters in this drama, some are already dead or gone, so the casting is constantly changing.



I like drams that aren’t predictable, it’s hard to guess the end, because the story has a lot of unexpected moments.  I like series from Spain too, like Money Heist or Locked up.




 

Definitely, Zulema Zahir is one of my favorite character of all time. I can never forget her.  Najwa Nimri is an excellent actress.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT