THE BEST HOLIDAYS

 The best holidays I have had were in February 2020, with my boyfriend we toured part of southern, during 15 days. 

In this period of time, we toured Pucón, Caburgua, Temuco, Valdivia, Niebla y Corral. The last one was the I like the most, It's necessary to take a boat from Niebla to Corral, it takes about 30 minutes to arrive to the small island. Even, we toured the island riding on bike. 


I have great memories of this travel with my partner. Were have the opportunity to connect us, with the nature and each other, in a different way, due to long walks, conversations and a lot of laughs. 




Also, we saw wonderful landscapes and could visit boyfriend's grandparents, who live with four hills around, in San José de la Mariquina. 


I just want to say it was a good period, great holidays for us, even though we were very tired, it was worth all the effort. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT