MY FAVORITE MOVIE

 I likes movies a lot, most of the genres. Although, I must recognize the horror movies aren't my favorite, instead I prefer to watch a comedy or fiction. 

One of my favorite movies of all time is Harry Potter's saga. I like movies as much as books, and I enjoy the story whenever I can. Also, I think about how the cast was the same during the years (except for the role of Albus Dumbledore, the actor from th first film passed away and was replaced in the second one), and to watch how the main actors grew up. 

Coincidentally, it was also the last movie I've seen, because it's my favorite hahaha


The last year I doscovered a coffe shop in Santiago. It's set in the world of Harry Potter. Also, they sell food described in the saga, taking the from obviously. It doesn't exist a butter beer, here.  The menu has the names of potions or spells. My boyfriend have invited me sometimes and I have enjoyed it too much. This place brings me memories of my childhood, hours reading and reading. 

here a photo of the coffe shop eating sorting hat cookies!



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

THE BEST HOLIDAYS

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT