A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

 I would like to say that is hard to choose a travel destination. In my dreams, there are a lot of countries that I wish to visit. 

In this post I'm going to talk about Jamaica. A far away country I would like to visit some time of my life. This country is considered the cradle of Rastafarian culture; a spiritual movement, a lifestyle that invites us to live with rectitude, humility, honesty, respect and above all with love. 

I know there is a rastafarian museum in the city of Kingston, Jamaica's capital, I would like to go. This museum was the Bob Marley's home. 

However, one of my main reasons for going to Jamaica is to walk through the streets and hills of the place. Another reason is meeting people, talking and sharing to nourish myself from the experience. I imagine it could be a very special place, with a different essence from the city, in our particular society. 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

THE BEST HOLIDAYS